ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems and maintained by ISO which is the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. Base on updated rules, some of the requirements in the standards include:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness;
- facilitating continual improvement
GKE has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001, we can guarantee the quality of end products and services are an international formalized business processes.
By means of quality assurance programs and international standards, GKE aims at providing the complete satisfaction of all stakeholders and enduring confidence in our products, services and system on the market and building strong business relationships with customers and suppliers.
Environmental and health protection, safety as well as quality are key factors of our company and an essential part of our business processes. By increasing our sensitivity to potential risks and dealing with them immediately, we try to eliminate product accidents and provide safe and reliable products.
GKE is proud to present the following ISO 9001certification from the independent well known accreditation institute namely MASCI: